How to counter offers
In this article
Here To Counter An Offer
- Sign into your imillee account.
- Click or tap the Negotiations button.
- Find the offer you wish to counter.
- Click or tap counter.
- Follow the prompts to make any changes you wish to make.
- Finish & Sign.
- Wait for the buyer or seller or respond to your counter offer, they can choose from three options, accept, reject, or they can even counter your counter.
- If they accept your counter offer, you will receive an email notification alerting you of their acceptance. If they counter your counter; you will be notified via email and will be asked if you wish to sign and accept their counter. If you wish to accept their counter, simply click sign and add your digital signature.
- In the event you do not wish to accept their counter, repeat steps until you and the buyer or seller have come to an agreement.
Ready to make a counter offer? We're going to cover each step in detail. Let's get started!
- Negotiate There are three available options to choose from - which are accept, reject, or counter. If you choose accept or reject your counter offer will only require you to choose whether you're the buyer and/or seller, remit a payment in the amount of $9.99 and then add your digital signature to complete. If you choose counter a new set of questions will appear. Which are:
- How many times have you countered this person(s). You can simply click/tap the drop down titled tap here and then choose the number from the drop down.
- Time Limit Date Enter the date you would like a response by. With this file you simply click/tap the field title click to expand calendar. A calendar will then appear and and you can choose the date in which your offer will expire.
- Time limit Enter the time of day you would like a response by. With this field you simply enter the time of day ie. 3:30 pm, 7:45 pm etc. in which your counter offer will expire.
- What would you like to change In this field you can add your request simply by entering one request per line. ie for example:
Sales price to be 550,000
Seller to pay buyer's closing cost