Closing for buyers
In This Article
In today’s article we will be covering closing for buyers.
Please note: This article does not cover the steps leading up to closing. If you need to learn about the prior steps to closing please click on any of these links - making offers, countering offers, exploring homes, booking showings, requesting repairs, making changes to a contract. Or by visiting our support home.
Ordering an inspection
Requesting an appraisal
- Signed offer that includes both the current home seller(s) and the buyer(s) signature(s)
- Any and all counter offers
- The home condition disclosure
- (Conditional) Lead based paint disclosure, this is only needed if the home you’re purchasing was built before 1978
- (Conditional) Repair proposal, this is only needed if after a home inspection there are any items you would like to be repaired.
- The buyer(s)
- The seller(s)
- Home inspector
- Home appraiser
- Title company/closing company
What you’ll need
While all closings can vary these are the typical parties involved.
For additional information please visit our support home by clicking here.
*While this information is believed to be accurate imillee makes no guarantees and suggest home buyers verify any and all pertinent information.*